Ucluelet is home to an array of Aboriginal ArtistsUcluelet is filled with amazing nature and culture that artists can’t help but try to capture and draw inspiration of these sights in the from of art. Many of these beautiful art pieces can be bought, which can then allow you to enjoy the Pacific Northwest from anywhere.
- Mark Penney Gallery – Located at the bottom of Main Street, on the edge of the Whiskey Dock, just steps from the lodge. This beautiful fine art gallery ships worldwide so you’ll be able to enjoy that beautiful piece at home.
- Nuu-Chah-Nulth Native Art Gallery – This gallery is located right beside the Mark Penney Gallery at the Whiskey Landing at the bottom of Main Street. They specialize in cedar works, primarily masks, bent wood boxes, paddles and bowls, amongst other things. The gallery is open from 10AM; get to know a bit about British Columbia’s aboriginal culture.
- Reflecting Spirit Gallery – Located at Davison Plaza 8 1620 Peninsula Rd, Reflecting Spirit Gallery is an artist owned consignment art gallery, representing over 200 individual Vancouver Island and British Columbia visual artists and crafts people.
Ucluelet is the home of an amazing assortment of eclectic shops that is sure to tempt even the most timid spenders. Take a 5minute walk from the lodge and you’ll find yourself amidst cool cafes and local goods.
- Blackberry Cove Marketplace (243 Main St.)
- Image West Gifts (1932 Peninsula Rd)
- Pina Styles (1768 Peninsula Rd)
- Playground of the Senses Boutique (243C Main Street)
- Relic Surf Shop and Tula Clothing (1998 Peninsula Rd)
- Rubio Jewelry (1645 Cedar Rd.)
- The Crow’s Nest Gift Shop (205 Main St.)
- Ucluelet Co-op (1580 Peninsula Rd)